Welcome to Golden Financial Services, the best Arizona debt relief company. Debt settlement and consolidation programs in Arizona (AZ) are trending at an all-time high. From rental aid to credit card debt relief programs, Arizona residents have options available including debt consolidation. Maricopa, Arizona’s largest county, just received an additional $39 million towards the emergency rental assistance program. Consumers that owe above $10,000 in combined unsecured debt, including credit cards, medical bills, payday and finance company loans, and third-party collection accounts, could qualify for a significant debt reduction. Arizona debt counselors are available right now at (866) 376-9846 and if you owe $10,000 or more in unsecured debt you’re eligible for a Free Consultation.
The following page explains debt relief programs in Arizona for 2022.
Are you interested in an Arizona debt consolidation plan? Considering a debt settlement program? Arizona residents must owe above $10,000 to qualify for both options. If you owe less than $10,000 in unsecured bills you can use some of the free tools on this website to help you pay off your debt faster, including the snowball calculator here or this free guide offering the 10 best ways to get out of credit card debt.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Arizona Debt Relief, Settlement and Consolidation Programs
- Medical Debt Relief Arizona
- Arizona Debt Consolidation Calculator
- 8 Steps to Qualify for AZ Debt Consolidation
- AZ Debt Relief for Farm Loans
- What accounts are eligible for AZ debt settlement?
- Consolidated Loans
- How a debt relief program affects credit scores
- The Total Cost of AZ Debt Settlement Programs
- How to get out of debt without paying
- How to Get Out Of Debt With Bad Credit in AZ
- Arizona debt statistics for 2021
- Summary of debt relief, settlement and consolidation programs in AZ
- Debt Negotiation Program to reduce balances
- What is debt validation?
- Student Loan Relief
- Arizona Statute of Limitations on Credit Cards
- Credit Card Consolidation Arizona
- Arizona Debt Relief Reviews
Arizona debt relief, settlement, and consolidation programs:
- 1.) Arizona consumer credit counseling programs reduce credit card interest rates by as much as 50%. You get one lower consolidated monthly payment. Credit card debt relief can quickly be achieved with this type of program because payments can be reduced within 30-60 days.
- 2.) Debt settlement companies in Arizona can reduce your balances by around half, before fees. But before settlements occur clients must fall delinquent on all monthly payments. Credit scores can get negatively impacted due to the negative payment history, late and collection notations that get reported on credit reports. This type of program can only charge fees after your debt is settled and paid, according to federal laws.
- 3.) Debt validation is the least expensive option to resolve collection debt in many cases. Golden Financial Services feels before settling an account, use validation to dispute it and verify the collection agency is legally authorized to collect on the debt. Credit card and medical debt can be disputed and often the collection agency can’t prove it’s valid. More and more consumers are turning to debt validation services as its emerging as one of the most effective ways of getting out of debt. Is your goal to save the most money? Settlement or validation could offer the best savings. Is your goal to get the lowest possible payment, outside of filing bankruptcy? Validation and settlement could provide you the lowest monthly payment.
- 4.) Non-profit Arizona consumer credit counseling programs offer credit card consolidation into one lower monthly payment with less interest. Your payment will be higher than with a settlement program but less of a negative effect on your credit score. Consumer credit counseling programs are ideal for anyone that’s looking to reduce credit card interest rates and get one consolidated monthly payment, but only credit card bills qualify. Is your goal to preserve your credit score and save money? Avoid all AZ debt relief programs and instead, consider using the snowball method on your own.
- 5.) Student loan consolidation for Arizona residents is also available. If you have federal student loans you can consolidate them at StudentLoans.Gov. The loan terms: Get a lower interest rate (i.e., the average of what your current interest rates are) and a monthly payment that can be as low as zero dollars per month. Here is a free step-by-step student loan relief guide to help you along the way.
- 6.) This sixth option is not a program, but instead is bankruptcy. If you have a variety of bills that you can’t afford to pay and have no income at this time, including credit card lawsuits and a mortgage payment, your best option may be bankruptcy. Chapter 7 bankruptcy requires basically no income (i.e., you must below the median income level) to qualify, but if eligible your debt can be wiped away in a matter of months. Otherwise, if your income is above the poverty level, you’ll be pushed into a chapter 13 bankruptcy where at least half of your debt will need to get repaid over a five year period. Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be used to save a person’s home from foreclosure though, one of the main benefits of a chapter 13. Experts in Arizona project a Tsunami of bankruptcies to hit over the course of 2021 due to the aftereffects of COVID-19.
Medical Debt Relief in Arizona
“The report by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund said the almost 18,000 medical-debt collection complaints submitted to the CFPB made it the leading complaint to the agency.
Of those complaints, 63 percent were about firms trying to collect debt that was already paid, discharged through bankruptcy, unverified or never owed to begin with.” source: AZ Big Media
A debt validation program can dispute medical and credit card balances, and help you deal with creditors who are illegally trying to collect.
Try this Arizona debt relief program calculator
- 1. Enter your total debt amount
- 2. Enter a monthly payment that you can afford to pay (it can be more or less than the minimum payment amount)
- 3. Enter the average of your interest rates (just an estimate)
- 4. Hit “Calculate Debt” and let the calculator works its magic!
Call to see if you qualify for Arizona Debt Relief at (866) 376-9846.
The consultation is free.
If you are eligible for a plan, you can enroll within an hour.
And you will get multiple plans to choose from. In the end, you get the power to make a choice based on what suits you best.
USDA Temporarily Suspends Debt Collections and Foreclosures on Farm Loans Due to Coronavirus
What Arizona farm loan relief is available in 2021?
As explained on fsa.usda.gov:
A Phoenix Arizona news report revealed; “Due to the national public health emergency caused by coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the U.S. Department of Agriculture temporarily suspended past-due debt collections and foreclosures for distressed borrowers under the Farm Storage Facility Loan and the Direct Farm Loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency (FSA). USDA will temporarily suspend non-judicial foreclosures, debt offsets or wage garnishments, and referring foreclosures to the Department of Justice. USDA will work with the U.S. Attorney’s Office to stop judicial foreclosures and evictions on accounts that were previously referred to the Department of Justice. FSA encourages producers to contact their county office to discuss these programs and temporary changes to farm loan deadlines and the loan servicing options available. For Service Center contact information, visit farmers.gov/coronavirus. For servicing information, access farmers.gov.”
8 Steps to Get Approved for Arizona Debt Relief Programs
- You will talk with an IAPDA Certified Counselor who specializes in Arizona debt relief
- The counselor will pull your credit report
- Your credit report will be plugged into our system and within minutes all of your debt relief options will appear
- You will get a free savings estimate for each option, making it easy to compare all plans
- The counselor will go over how each plan works (total call takes around 30 Minutes)
- Your IAPDA Certified Counselor will then give you a professional debt relief recommendation (Some clients end up using two programs to get rid of all their debt)
- If you choose to enroll, next you will be sent an agreement to review and sign (which can all be done over the computer electronically). If you sign up for an Arizona debt settlement attorney model plan, you will actually get to meet with the law firm prior to enrolling.
- You will have to pass the compliance call. During this call, a compliance officer will make sure you were told all of the important details that you need to know, including how the plan works, the downsides of the plan, and the total fees will be broken down. This is just to ensure that your IAPDA Certified Counselor went over everything.
Eligible Accounts for Debt Settlement/AZ Debt Relief
- Credit cards, third-party debt collection accounts, and medical bills are all eligible.
- We can even settle an unsecured debt consolidation loan that was issued by a bank in Arizona. Debt relief, settlement, and consolidation programs offered through Golden Financial Services can resolve almost any type of unsecured debt.
There is not a single program for all of your debt, but we have multiple plans available.
Arizona Debt Consolidation Loans
If you are concerned with your credit score getting negatively affected then you may want to consider debt consolidation. Arizona residents with a credit score of 700 or higher, should qualify for a debt consolidation loan at almost any Arizona credit union. If you have excellent credit and sufficient income, debt consolidation is what Golden Financial Services would recommend.
If you qualify for a loan, it’s important to shop around and find a loan that comes with low interest and loan origination fees. There’s no point getting a loan if it’s going to cost you as much as you are currently paying. Use a debt calculator tool like this one here to figure out if a debt consolidation loan will save you money.
Keep in mind, when applying for a loan the lender will look at more than just your credit score. Your credit utilization ratio and debt to income ratios will all be examined. If you have maxed out credit cards, it’s highly unlikely that any lender will approve you for a low-interest loan.
However, don’t just use any bank to consolidate your debt, only use the bank that offers you the lowest interest rate and fees.
Will my credit get affected by debt relief programs in Arizona?
If you don’t qualify for a loan, your next best option is debt validation or settlement. These options require a person to stop paying on their credit cards. Once you stop paying on your accounts your credit score will go down. Accounts will then go to third-party collection status and your credit score will continue to decline. With debt validation, credit repair is included. Best case scenario: a debt is proven invalid and will get removed from your credit.
Cost of AZ debt settlement program
With debt settlement companies in Arizona, your debt ends up getting settled for around half the balance, before fees.
With fees, debt settlement programs cost approximately 75% of your total balance. As a result, you can cut interest rates and reduce balances by around 25% in total savings.
What is the best Arizona credit card relief program to help you get out of debt without paying?
If you can’t afford to pay your credit card bills, your options include:
- do nothing and get sued, bad credit, judgments, and lawsuits
- Bankruptcy debt relief with an AZ attorney or law firm
- Settle the credit cards for less than the full balance owed
- Dispute each third-party collection account and after being invalidated they will no longer need to get paid
Debt validation is the preferred debt relief service in Arizona right now due to:
A. Potentially pay the lowest cost to deal with high balances
B. Derogatory notations get disputed from credit reports following the invalidation services
C. Money back guarantee included
D. No taxes consequences on invalidated debts
E. Get the lowest possible monthly payment
F. All accounts are dealt with immediately after sold to third-party collection status, versus, with a settlement plan only one account at a time is negotiated
How to get out of debt with bad credit in Arizona
Arizona debt reduction programs can help you no matter how low your credit score is. Debt consolidation loans require a high credit score to get approved for a low-interest loan, but with debt relief, AZ residents can have bad credit. AZ debt settlement programs are not a loan, instead, negotiators work to reduce the balances on each of your accounts.
AZ consumer credit counseling can help you deal with past-due credit card payments. Your past due payment history will get re-aged to show current after getting approved for the program. Credit scores can improve with consumer credit counseling. A settlement program on the other hand will lower credit scores, but save you more money than consumer credit counseling. AZ residents have a third option to choose from. The third option, debt validation, could result in you not having to pay the debt. With validation, you end up paying only the cost of the program.
What is your goal?
What is your credit score today?
If you’re not sure, let us help you evaluate your situation. Arizona residents qualify for a Free Credit Report and Score. We’re going on close to two decades in business with an A+BBB rating and thousands of positive online reviews. Our reputation offers you the comfort knowing that our services are proven to work.
Arizona debt counselors are waiting to assist you locally at (928) 339-7063 and for free!
See if you qualify for validation or settlement services. You may end up deciding that consumer credit counseling is what you need. This type of plan can cut your interest rates by 50% in some cases, but you won’t get much relief on the monthly payment. With consumer credit counseling your payment stays around the same as when paying minimum monthly payments, but you avoid having a negative effect on your credit with this particular plan.
- We can refer you to an Arizona non-profit consumer credit counseling company if this is the route you decide to take or search on the Department of Justice website for a licensed company.During your free consultation, you’ll learn about the benefits and downsides that come along with each plan and get a savings estimate for each program. You can go with the plan that saves you the most money and gets you out of debt in the quickest possible time frame, or you may decide on the consumer credit counseling plan that has the lesser effect on your credit score.The Arizona counselors at Golden Financial Services are accredited and certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) and Golden Financial Services is an A+ BBB rated Arizona debt relief company.High interest is nothing more than your creditors taking advantage of you.
Arizona Debt Statistics for 2021
- People in Arizona carry an average of $8,265 in credit card debt, which will take nine years and four months to pay off and result in $10,249 in interest paid if only the minimum amount is paid each month. (Source: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/credit-card-debt-by-state)
- The Statute of Limitations in Arizona is six years (see the section below labeled “statute of limitations”).
- 9% of consumers are behind on their credit card payments in Arizona. (3rd highest delinquency rate in the country)
- The average credit card debt per household in Arizona is $6,313, up from $5,535 in 2016.
- Total U.S. credit card and student loan debt are both at an All-Time-High as of 2021.
- The average student loan debt in Arizona is $26,660, the 4th lowest in the nation. Good job to our students!
Ok, are you ready to get out of debt?
Let’s take a look at Arizona debt relief programs for 2018.
Summary of debt relief programs in Arizona as of 2021
- You can get a debt consolidation loan to pay off student loans. Federal student loan relief is for anyone, with no income or credit score requirements.
- You can get private student loans reduced through debt settlement/negotiation.
- You can reduce your credit card debt balances with debt settlement.
- You can reduce credit card interest rates with consumer credit counseling and debt management programs.
- Debt validation – lets you dispute a debt so that you may not have to pay it. Debt validation can get the collection account off your credit report in many cases.
- You can rebuild your credit history through a credit restoration program, which includes building positive payment history with a secured credit card.
- Consumers can consolidate with a home equity line of credit, balance transfer card or unsecured loan from a local AZ credit union, but all of these options require a minimum credit score of around 715, sufficient income and a low debt to income ratio.
By using this next debt calculator tool, you can see a summary of each debt relief program in Arizona and get a free savings estimate.
Arizona Debt Relief, Consolidation and Settlement Company Reviews and Credentials
- A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau (Click to Verify)
- IAPDA & AFSLR Accredited and Certified
- 15 Years in Business & No unresolved BBB Complaints (Click to Verify)
- Voted #1 Rated Debt Relief Company by Trusted Company Reviews (Click to Verify)
Talk to an IAPDA Certified Arizona Debt Relief Expert for Free Advice 866-376-9846.
Top-Rated Debt Relief Arizona Office
Golden Financial Services was rated the top Phoenix Arizona debt relief company in 2020, by Trusted Company Reviews. We assisted more consumers in the state of Arizona with getting out of debt in 2019 and 2020 than any other company in the nation.
Debt relief has been our specialty since 2004.
We are proud of the fact that we have ZERO unresolved Better Business Bureau complaints. No other Arizona debt relief company can say that!
Arizona residents are entitled to a free consultation with an IAPDA Certified Debt Relief Professional. Arizona residents can call Toll-Free (866) 376-9846.
Are you drowning in debt?
Here at our Phoenix debt relief office, our mission is to rescue consumers that are drowning in debt.
Arizona debt relief programs allow you to eliminate the stress that you are feeling, getting immediate debt relief. Arizona debt relief is a right that consumers in this state deserve to have if they truly have a legitimate hardship.
It takes willpower, self-control, and courage to get out of debt. Even with our help, it’s still not easy. Golden Financial Services will ease the burden and get you out of debt in the quickest possible time frame through our statewide hardship programs, but it takes hard work from you too.
No magic wand will make your bills disappear. What we can do is provide you with a blueprint to quickly pay off your credit card and unsecured accounts in the least painful and easiest way.
The Golden Financial Services Representatives are Certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (Guarantee and Credit Repair Included.) — Act now!
Call the Arizona Debt Relief Hotline Toll-Free at 866-376-9846
Do I qualify for Arizona Debt Relief?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, you could qualify for one of the Debt Relief Programs in Arizona.
- Are you unable to pay off your entire balance on any of your unsecured accounts at the end of each month?
- Do you ever buy items with your credit card because you don’t have the money to pay for them without your card?
- Do you notice that your health is being negatively affected because of high bills?
- Are you fighting with your spouse or family members over money?
- Are there times where you can only pay the minimum payment on your accounts?
- Have you ever been turned down for credit in the last year?
- Have you ever considered taking out a loan to pay off your bills because your monthly payments are overwhelming?
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
Debt validation Arizona
- Debt validation gives you the legal right to dispute a debt.
- If a debt collection company can’t prove they’re abiding by all of the laws, they must immediately stop coming after you for a debt. The debt becomes “legally uncollectible”.
- A legally uncollectible debt is one that you don’t have to pay.
- A legally uncollectible debt is a debt that can’t legally be reported on your credit report.
- Debt validation can be the least expensive method of dealing with a debt.
- Debt validation programs can be the fastest way to getting a debt removed from your credit report.
One of the Best Debt Relief Programs in AZ (Creditor agrees to stop collect on a $4,376.39 credit card debt)
Important point: Debt validation won’t erase or eliminate your debt. The debt becomes “legally uncollectible”, but it still exists. It would appear to the outside eye that it no longer exists since it’s off your credit report and you don’t have to pay it, but technically speaking – the debt won’t disappear until the statute of limitations is reached in your state. Make sure the debt validation company helping you, gives you something in writing assuring that they will stay with you until the statute of limitations in Arizona is reached.
- The shocking fact is that often creditors can’t prove a debt is valid.
- Golden Financial Services recommends debt validation as the first approach to dealing with debt collection accounts.
- If debt validation works successfully, you could end up paying less than what you would pay with debt settlement and get the debt off your credit report.
- The Golden Financial Services debt validation program comes with credit restoration and a money-back guarantee.
- The first year of the program is where all of your debt gets disputed and proven to be invalid.
- The second stage of the program is where negative marks on your credit will be disputed, in an attempt to get them off.
- The third stage of the program is where you will be given an installment loan. The point of this loan is to help you build your credit score back up.
See, debt relief programs can lower your credit score. Not all Arizona debt relief companies will disclose this, but at Golden Financial Services we disclose everything.
To combat your declining credit score, yes you need to deal with your debt. You also need to get the negative marks removed. And you also need to get new credit established.
Most debt settlement programs leave consumers with a low credit score. With a low credit score, it’s difficult to get approved for new credit. This is what makes this guaranteed installment loan perk a huge plus.
Arizona Statute of Limitations on credit cards
The statute of limitations on credit card debt in Arizona is six years.
After you fall behind on your credit card payment, the credit card company has up to six years to issue you a summons and try to collect on the debt.
In the past, the statute of limitations in Arizona was three years, but in 2011 new laws were passed in Arizona that increased the statute of limitations to six years.
Debt Settlement Arizona
The Arizona debt settlement program is the preferred option, over debt consolidation.
Debt settlement is not a loan.
Your creditors don’t get paid on a monthly basis. Debt settlement requires them to wait.
The creditors get desperate to get paid. We can then solidify big discounts on your debts, saving you around 30-35% including fees.
Debt Consolidation Arizona Programs are available, but we specialize in saving our customers the most money and time. Debt settlement services will save you more money and get you out of debt faster than debt consolidation.
Debt consolidation programs require you to take out a loan. When you take out a loan you must pay the full amount back. Debt consolidation only allows you to save money on interest.
Debt settlement will eliminate interest and reduce your balances.
Debt settlement Arizona programs are for consumers who are experiencing adversity and require assistance with paying off their unsecured accounts to avoid bankruptcy.
Consumers that have more than $7,500 in total unsecured bills could qualify.
After you get approved for a debt settlement program;
- You begin paying your new and reduced single monthly payment. Your debt settlement program payment will be lower than when you were paying minimum payments on your own.
- Creditor harassment and phone calls can be directed to the debt settlement customer service department. If you have a debt settlement attorney representing you, creditors aren’t allowed to call you. If they do call you, they can be sued because they violated the FDCPA.
- The funds you pay each month will be deposited into your Program account and remain in your control until it’s time to settle one of your debts.
- an IAPDA Certified Arizona debt negotiator will begin negotiating with your creditors.
- As soon as your debt settlement negotiator gets an attractive deal for you-you will be notified of the good news.
- You then must accept the offer. That phone call may sound like this; “Hello ____, we have great news. Discover is willing to settle your $10,000 debt for a reduced lump sum payment of 4,500, do you accept?” You give the attorney or debt settlement company the “green light” and approve the settlement, and the creditor gets paid immediately.
- Keep in mind, this money will have already accumulated in your trust account, so you are not required to come up with any extra money at this point.
- Once you agree to the settlement offer, the funds are released, and your past-due debt is settled and “paid in full”. With fees included, you will only pay around 70% of your balances by the time you finish the debt settlement program.
- One by one each debt will get settled and paid. You simply need to make your payment each month and send in any collection letters that you receive. It’s that easy!
What exactly will the Debt Settlement Arizona program do for me financially?
This type of program allows consumers to have only one monthly payment, smaller than what they would be paying when paying minimum payments on their own. Our professional negotiators will contact your creditors, letting them know that you are enrolled in the program.
We will then work to settle your accounts one by one. Each of your bills can be satisfied by paying back a significant amount less than owed.
Our negotiators will bulk together sometimes hundreds of clients worth of accounts when negotiating and that gives us the necessary leverage to solidify the largest reductions for our customers.
With our program, you will also be set up with a debt relief Arizona attorney that overlooks your entire case and provides you with legal defense while on the program. Most of the time consumers will not need legal defense, but our proactive approach ensures that our clients are successful. We want you to feel comfortable and safe while on the program.
Clients receive personalized attention from their designated legal assistant while on the program, along with 24/7 access to their account online and much more!
Give us a call at 1-866-376-9846 for a FREE consultation and to see if you could qualify for debt settlement. Arizona debt relief at Golden Financial Services will help you with making debt freedom a reality and not just a dream!
Student loan debt relief in Arizona
Your federal student loans can be consolidated and paid off through the government’s debt relief programs at StudentLoans.Gov.
Here are instructions on how to consolidate your student loans on your own and get student loan forgiveness.
The government student loan relief programs can be confusing and time-consuming.
Every year you must recertify your plan if you want to stay on a low-income-driven payment.
If you want to get loan forgiveness, there are many variable factors that you need to pay close attention to.
For example, if you sign up for the wrong repayment plan you may not be eligible for loan forgiveness.
Another example would be; if you forget to fill out the employment verification form for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program – you won’t be eligible.
Dealing with student loan debt can be a big headache to have to deal with.
Often students forget to recertify and they get kicked out of their plan. The payment then shoots back up.
And it’s easy to get your wages garnished when it comes to student loan debt.
Federal laws allow student loan lenders to garnish a student’s wages without first needing to take them to court, like how it is with other debts.
Golden Financial Services offers a student loan consolidation program.
Our specialists are certified and accredited by the Association for Student Loan Relief.
Benefits of the Arizona student loan debt consolidation program
- AFSLR certified experts consolidate your student loans
- We get your program recertified every year
- We follow up all the way until you’re eligible for loan forgiveness
- We will get you approved on the lowest monthly payment that offers the most loan forgiveness
Credit Cards Consolidation Arizona
You can consolidate credit cards with a loan or with a consumer credit counseling program. To use a loan credit card consolidation option you should have a 715 or higher credit score.
Bad credit consolidation loans are not a smart idea because the interest rate and fees associated with the loan will make it more costly than what you’re currently paying, in most cases.
Credit card consolidation alternatives include credit card settlement and validation. These two options require a person to fall behind on monthly payments which results in a negative effect on credit scores. These two programs work effectively after each credit card debt is written off and sold to third-party collection agencies.
Call Golden Financial Services to Speak with an Arizona Debt Relief Counselor at 866-376-9846 for Free!