Arizona debt relief programs can help you eliminate your high-interest debt.
You can achieve financial freedom and stop wasting money on interest.
High interest is nothing more than your creditors taking advantage of you.
You are about to learn all you need to know about Arizona debt relief, settlement, and consolidation programs. But first, let’s take a quick look at some debt statistics.
Arizona Debt Statistics for 2018
- The Statute of Limitations in Arizona is six years (see section below labeled “statute of limitations”).
- The Federal Reserve indicated credit card interest rates and monthly payments will rise in 2018.
- 9% of consumers are behind on their credit card payments in Arizona. (3rd highest delinquency rate in the country)
- The average credit card debt per household in Arizona is $6,313, up from $5,535 in 2016.
- Total U.S. credit card and student loan debt are both at an All-Time-High as of 2018.
- The average student loan debt in Arizona is $26,660, the 4th lowest in the nation. Good job to our students!
Ok, are you ready to get out of debt?
Let’s take a look at Arizona debt relief programs for 2018.
As of 2018, Arizona residents have access to multiple debt relief programs:
- You can get a debt consolidation loan to pay off student loans.
- You can get private student loans reduced through debt settlement/negotiation.
- You can reduce your credit card debt balances with debt settlement.
- You can reduce credit card interest rates with consumer credit counseling and debt management programs.
- Debt validation – lets you dispute a debt so that you may not have to pay it. Debt validation can get the debt off your credit report in many cases.
- You can rebuild your credit history through a credit restoration program that’s included in some plans.
- Debt validation helps you to establish new credit, by guaranteeing your approval for an installment loan on your credit.
By using this next debt calculator tool, you can see a summary of each debt relief program in Arizona and get a free savings estimate.
Arizona Debt Relief Program Calculator
|#||Debt Validation||Debt Settlement||Consumer Credit Counseling||On your Own|
|Total Unsecured Debt|
|Time to Pay Off|
|Total Pay Back|
Arizona Debt Relief, Consolidation and Settlement Company Credentials
- A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau (Click to Verify)
- IAPDA & AFSLR Accredited and Certified (Click to Verify)
- 15 Years in Business & No BBB Complaints (Click to Verify)
- Voted #1 Rated Debt Relief Company by Trusted Company Reviews (Click to Verify)
Talk to an IAPDA Certified Arizona Debt Relief Expert for Free Advice 866-376-9846.
Top-Rated Debt Relief Arizona Office
Golden Financial Services was rated the top Phoenix Arizona debt relief company in 2017, by Trusted Company Reviews. We assisted more consumers in the state of Arizona with getting out debt in 2017 than any other company in the nation.
Debt relief has been our specialty since 2004.
We are proud of the fact that we have ZERO Better Business Bureau complaints. No other Arizona debt relief company can say that!
Arizona residents are entitled to a free consultation with an IAPDA Certified Debt Relief Professional. Arizona residents can call Toll-Free (866) 376-9846.
Are you drowning in debt?
Here at our Phoenix debt relief office, our mission is to rescue consumers that are drowning in debt.
Arizona debt relief programs allow you to eliminate the stress that you are feeling, getting immediate debt relief. Arizona debt relief is a right that consumers in this state deserve to have if they truly have a legitimate hardship.
It takes willpower, self-control, and courage to get out of debt. Even with our help, it’s still not easy. Golden Financial Services will ease the burden and get you out of debt in the quickest possible time-frame through our statewide hardship programs, but it takes hard work from you too.
No magic wand will make your bills disappear. What we can do is provide you with a blueprint to quickly pay off your credit card and unsecured accounts in the least painful and easiest way.
The Golden Financial Services Representatives are Certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (Guarantee and Credit Repair Included.) — Act now!
Call the Arizona Debt Relief Hotline Toll-Free at 866-376-9846
Do I qualify for Arizona Debt Relief?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, you could qualify for one of the Debt Relief Programs in Arizona.
- Are you unable to pay off your entire balance on any of your unsecured accounts at the end of each month?
- Do you ever buy items with your credit card because you don’t have the money to pay for them without your card?
- Do you notice that your health is being negatively affected because of high bills?
- Are you fighting with your spouse or family members over money?
- Are there times where you can only pay the minimum payment on your accounts?
- Have you ever been turned down for credit in the last year?
- Have you ever considered taking out a loan to pay off your bills because your monthly payments are overwhelming?
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
Debt validation relief – Arizona
- Debt validation gives you the legal right to dispute a debt.
- If a debt collection company can’t prove they’re abiding by all of the laws, they must immediately stop coming after you for a debt. The debt becomes “legally uncollectible”.
- A legally uncollectible debt is one that you don’t have to pay.
- A legally uncollectible debt is a debt that can’t legally be reported on your credit report.
- Debt validation can be the least expensive method of dealing with a debt.
- Debt validation programs can be the fastest way to getting a debt removed from your credit report.
Here is a debt validation example letter (notice the creditor agrees to stop collection on the debt and remove the debt from all three credit bureaus)
Important point: Debt validation won’t erase or eliminate your debt. The debt becomes “legally uncollectible”, but it still exists. It would appear to the outside eye that it no longer exists since it’s off your credit report and you don’t have to pay it, but technically speaking – the debt won’t disappear until the statute of limitations is reached in your state. Make sure the debt validation company helping you, gives you something in writing assuring that they will stay with you until the statute of limitations in Arizona is reached.
- The shocking fact is that often creditors can’t prove a debt is valid.
- Golden Financial Services recommends debt validation as the first approach to dealing with debt collection accounts.
- If debt validation works successfully, you could end up paying less than what you would pay with debt settlement and get the debt off your credit report.
- The Golden Financial Services debt validation program comes with credit restoration and a money back guarantee.
- The first year of the program is where all of your debt gets disputed and proven to be invalid.
- The second stage of the program is where negative marks on your credit will be disputed, in an attempt to get them off.
- The third stage of the program is where you will be given an installment loan. The point of this loan is to help you build your credit score back-up.
See, debt relief programs can lower your credit score. Not all Arizona debt relief companies will disclose this, but at Golden Financial Services we disclose everything.
To combat your declining credit score, yes you need to deal with your debt. You also need to get the negative marks removed. And you also need to get new credit established.
Most debt settlement programs leave consumers with a low credit score. With a low credit score, it’s difficult to get approved for new credit. Which is what makes this guaranteed installment loan perk a huge plus.
Arizona Statute of Limitations on credit cards
The statute of limitations on credit card debt in Arizona is six years.
After you fall behind on your credit card payment, the credit card company has up to six years to issue you a summons and try to collect on the debt.
In the past, the statute of limitations in Arizona was three years, but in 2011 new laws were passed in Arizona that increased the statute of limitations to six years.
Debt settlement – Arizona
The Arizona debt settlement program is the preferred option, over debt consolidation.
Debt settlement is not a loan.
Your creditors don’t get paid on a monthly basis. Debt settlement requires them to wait.
The creditors get desperate to get paid. We can then solidify big discounts on your debts, saving you around 30-35% including fees.
Debt Consolidation Arizona Programs are available, but we specialize in saving our customers the most money and time. Debt settlement services will save you more money and get you out of debt faster than debt consolidation.
Debt consolidation programs require you to take out a loan. When you take out a loan you must pay the full amount back. Debt consolidation only allows you to save money on interest.
Debt settlement will eliminate interest and reduce your balances.
Debt settlement Arizona programs are for consumers who are experiencing adversity and require assistance with paying off their unsecured accounts to avoid bankruptcy.
Consumers that have more than $7,500 in total unsecured bills could qualify.
After you get approved for a debt settlement program;
- You begin paying your new and reduced single monthly payment. Your debt settlement program payment will be lower than when you were paying minimum payments on your own.
- Creditor harassment and phone calls can be directed to the debt settlement customer service department. If you have a debt settlement attorney representing you, creditors aren’t allowed to call you. If they do call you, they can be sued because they violated the FDCPA.
- The funds you pay each month will be deposited into your program account and remain in your control until it’s time to settle one of your debts.
- an IAPDA Certified Arizona debt negotiator will begin negotiating with your creditors.
- As soon as your debt settlement negotiator gets an attractive deal for you-you will be notified of the good news.
- You then must accept the offer. That phone call may sound like this; “Hello ____, we have great news. Discover is willing to settle your $10,000 debt for a reduced lump sum payment of 4,500, do you accept?” You give the attorney or debt settlement company the “green light” and approve the settlement, and the creditor gets paid immediately.
- Keep in mind, this money will have already accumulated in your trust account, so you are not required to come up with any extra money at this point.
- Once you agree to the settlement offer, the funds are released, and your past due debt is settled and “paid in full”. With fees included, you will only pay around 70% of your balances by the time you finish the debt settlement program.
- One by one each debt will get settled and paid. You simply need to make your payment each month and send in any collection letters that you receive. It’s that easy!
What exactly will the Debt Settlement Arizona program do for me financially?
This type of program allows consumers to have only one monthly payment, smaller than what they would be paying when paying minimum payments on their own. Our professional negotiators will contact your creditors, letting them know that you are enrolled in the program.
We will then work to settle your accounts one by one. Each of your bills can be satisfied by paying back a significant amount less than owed.
Our negotiators will bulk together sometimes hundreds of clients worth of accounts when negotiating and that gives us the necessary leverage to solidify the largest reductions for our customers.
With our program, you will also be set up with a debt relief Arizona attorney that overlooks your entire case and provides you with legal defense while on the program. Most of the time consumers will not need legal defense, but our proactive approach ensures that our clients are successful. We want you to feel comfortable and safe while on the program.
Clients receive personalized attention from their designated legal assistant while on the program, along with 24/7 access to their account online and much more!
Give us a call at 1-866-376-9846 for a FREE consultation and to see if you could qualify for debt settlement. Arizona debt relief at Golden Financial Services will help you with making debt freedom a reality and not just a dream!
Student loan debt relief in Arizona
Your federal student loans can be consolidated and paid off through the government’s debt relief programs at StudentLoans.Gov.
Here are instructions on how to consolidate your student loans on your own and get student loan forgiveness.
The government student loan relief programs can be confusing and time-consuming.
Every year you must recertify your plan if you want to stay on a low income driven payment.
If you want to get loan forgiveness, there are many variable factors that you need to pay close attention to.
For example, if you sign up for the wrong repayment plan you may not be eligible for loan forgiveness.
Another example would be; if you forget to fill-out the employment verification form for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program – you won’t be eligible.
Dealing with student loan debt can be a big headache to have to deal with.
Often students forget to recertify and they get kicked out of their plan. The payment then shoots back up.
And it’s easy to get your wages garnished when it comes to student loan debt.
Federal laws allow student loan lenders to garnish a student’s wages without first needing to take them to court, like how it is with other debts.
Golden Financial Services offers a student loan consolidation program.
Our specialists are certified and accredited by the Association for Student Loan Relief.
Benefits of the Arizona student loan debt consolidation program
- AFSLR certified experts consolidate your student loans
- We get your program recertified every year
- We follow up all the way until you’re eligible for loan forgiveness
- We will get you approved on the lowest monthly payment that offers the most loan forgiveness
Source: Value Penguin, https://www.valuepenguin.com/average-credit-card-debt