Do you have the passion and drive it takes to work in a quickly growing, mission-driven financial services company that creates a significant positive impact on this country’s economic health?
Golden Financial Services is an IAPDA Certified and Better Business Bureau “A+” rated debt relief company that’s been offering debt relief services in Arizona since 2004. The company provides a variety of debt relief programs including debt settlement, debt validation, consumer credit counseling and debt consolidation. Our programs focus on helping Americans with resolving their unsecured debt problems.
As a paid intern at Golden Financial Services, you’ll be educating your fellow Americans on how to navigate their way out of credit card debt and student loan debt, and on ways to save money. Part of your day to day marketing activities will be promotional, but most of your day will solely focus on creating and sharing non-promotional financial education.
Interns will use SEO and social media, to spread financial education. Even though Golden Financial Services is a debt relief company, the CEO at Golden Financial Services is also a renowned marketing guru. Paul Paquin, Golden Financial’s CEO, published an article on SemRush’s blog just this year (one of the most prominent marketing blogs/companies in the world). Paul’s piece ended up getting featured and received the top 3 most social media shares out of any article submitted on SemRush.com in 2018. The blog post was called “7 Killer Steps on How to Win at Local SEO” (click to see the article on semrush.com). This is who mentors the marketing interns at Golden Financial Services. If you become an intern, you’ll be working with Paul on a regular basis.
About the internship:
- this internship is a paid marketing internship, starting at $14 per hour – a short-term, hands-on experience, with a professional debt relief company
- you will get to use what you’ve learned in college, mixed in with company objectives
- you will manage online marketing projects and have the opportunity to express your opinion and make key marketing decisions
- get exposed to one of the most booming industries in the country–the financial services industry
- acquire financial industry knowledge that can translate into healthy finances for the intern and those the interns will be serving
- develop employability skillsets that will be critical to advancing in their future careers
- get to apply what they’ve learned in school, to a professional work environment
- learn how to work in a team environment, interacting through the best technology and CRM’s on the market
How long does the paid internship last?
- Approximately 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 20 weeks
Why choose the Golden Financial Services debt relief internship?
- its a paid internship and flexible schedules
- work with a nationally recognized financial services company with 15+ years in business
- you’ll be consuming financial education on a daily basis, which you can use for the rest of your life
- if you enjoy the job and can excel at it, you will have the opportunity to work with Golden Financial Services for the long-term, guaranteeing employment upon graduation
- interns get to interact with and interview the trained financial specialists at Golden Financial Services, enhancing their verbal and communication skills
- marketing interns get to showcase their talented writing skills in front of massive online communities and audiences
- learn trade secrets that carried Golden Financial Services into being one of the top Arizona debt relief companies
- you’ll get to network with financial bloggers and some of the most authoritative figures in the financial services industry
- interns get to take advantage of Golden Financial’s mentoring program, going one-on-one with Paul Paquin–Golden Financial’s CEO
Marketing Intern Responsibilities & Duties
This isn’t like your typical marketing job. You’ll be researching and learning about how to improve your finances and get debt relief, and sharing that knowledge with others by using online marketing!
- Do you understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Interns can publish content through WordPress and use on-page SEO best practices
- Are you experienced at creating videos and images? If so, you can focus on these areas.
- Use industry-leading marketing tools, like SemRush’s pro account, to do competitive research and keyword research–and monitor results
- Use outreach strategies to obtain backlinks and participate on other business websites
- Interacting on Social Media
- Assist with content production, posting on social media, and maintaining social media accounts
- You’ll learn how to use marketing tools, like SemRush and Google Analytics
- Identify opportunities for additional engagement and messaging for the Golden Financial Services brand;
- Content Marketing
- Participate in outreach campaigns and solidifying new partnerships, where interns get to publish content on industry-leading blogs (i.e., just this year, ValueWalk.com featured Golden Financial Services on its blog)
- Assist in reviewing and managing multiple blogs and website content submitted
- Analyze content performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Email & SMS Marketing
- Build email and SMS templates for routine and scheduled communications to student and university audiences
- Deploy emails and SMS messages in accordance with the editorial calendar
- Assist with marketing automation campaigns
- Perform routine data collection and platform optimization
- Work with the CEO and marketing team manager to review digital marketing analytics and get the chance to give your marketing recommendations
- Interns must be pursuing some “marketing related,” business or social psychology degree (associates, bachelors, masters, doctoral all OK)
- Interns can be part-time or full-time in college
- Have you taken any of the following classes? Basic Management concepts; Business Strategy; Consumer Behavior; Corporation Finance; International Business and Society; Marketing Research; Marketing Strategy; Principles of Marketing; Supply Chain Management; Applied Marketing Management and Leadership; Business-to-Business Marketing Strategy; Competitive Marketing Strategy; Consumer Behavior; Services Marketing Strategy; introduction to marketing and digital marketing; statistics for marketers; – Let us know if you’ve taken any of these marketing related classes, as this will be considered a huge plus!
How to apply for the Arizona Internship Job?
- To apply, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.