At Golden Financial Services, we understand that negotiating your way through debt can be a scary and overwhelming process. If you’re making monthly payments yet you see no end in sight, it might be time to consider looking at debt settlement companies. However, make sure to explore all debt relief programs before making a final decision. And any debt negotiation company that fails to go over all of your other options probably isn’t a reputable company because debt settlement should be your last resort.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy debt settlement company, use Golden Financial Services.
Unlike most debt negotiation companies in the United States, Golden Financial Services can provide you multiple debt relief options. We specialize in the front-end side of debt relief. Our job is simply to help you explore all of your debt relief options and find the best option to match your specific needs. You have the power to make a choice based on what suits you best at GoldenFS.org.
What are Alternatives to Debt Settlement?
If you have a question or want to enroll in a debt relief program simply:
We’ve made sure to align ourselves with the top debt relief companies in the nation so that we can truly find each consumer the right plan for their situation!
Here’s what you get at Golden Financial Services Debt Settlement Corporation
- You can get a free credit report and credit score
- An IAPDA Certified Debt Settlement Counselor will go over your options
- You can get a free savings estimate for each debt relief program available in your state, making it easy to figure out how you can save the most
- You can learn about the benefits and downsides of each plan, not having to worry about being pressured or obligated to join
- Our representatives are friendly and easy to talk to. It’s an experience in itself, just learning about the different debt relief options available
- And if you’re ready to enroll – it’s never been so easy. Our representatives will first tell you if you’re eligible and if you are they will send you out a client agreement that can be electronically signed. You will then be provided with “Full Disclosure” so that you know what to expect and how that “worst case scenario” will be dealt with if it was to occur. And finally, you will be transferred over to the back-end debt settlement company to provide you a compliance call and hopefully WELCOME YOU ABOARD! Debt relief experts will take over your case and start the debt settlement process or whatever program you choose. It’s Quick, Easy and Simple to Enroll.
- Work with #1 Rated Debt Settlement Company. Golden Financial Services was rated the top debt settlement company for 2019, by Trusted Company Reviews.
- Become debt free in 24-42 months or LESS depending on what type of monthly payment you can afford. If you decide consumer credit counseling is a better option, our IAPDA Certified Counselors can refer you to a BBB accredited debt consolidation company.
If you have a question or want to enroll in a debt settlement program simply:
Top Debt Settlement Companies
Golden Financial Services has partnered with some of the most trusted debt settlement companies in the debt relief and financial services industries.
Our settlement service providers have collectively dealt with trillions of dollars in debt and have years of experience testing and developing their proven debt settlement negotiation processes.
When you schedule a free financial assessment with Golden Financial Services, our enrollment specialists will provide you with the best debt settlement advice for your current financial situation.
We will help you to determine the best debt settlement solutions that will be the most cost-effective and efficient for your situation. If consumers qualify for debt settlement, they will be enrolled in a debt settlement program with one of the best debt settlement companies in America.
Trustworthy debt settlement companies will always educate the consumer on all of their debt relief options.
Turn the other way if you feel like you’re being pressured into a debt relief program that is not right for your particular situation.
A Debt Settlement Program Through Golden Financial Services Includes:
- Your creditors will all be contacted and directed to only communicate with the debt negotiators at the debt settlement company representing you.
- You can become debt free in 24-42 months, depending on your goals.
- You get one comfortable and affordable monthly payment that goes towards settling all of your accounts.
- One by one your debts will be reduced and settled for less than the full amount owed.
- IAPDA Certified Debt Negotiators and a debt settlement company that’s rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Golden Financial Services has been in the debt relief industry since 2004, with over 15 years of experience and knowledge.
How does debt settlement affect credit?
After signing up on a debt settlement plan your credit score will go down because your creditors’ aren’t getting paid on a monthly basis.
There won’t be a notation showing that you’ve joined a debt settlement program on your credit, like if you were to file for bankruptcy.
As your debts are reduced, settled and paid, your debt to income ratio will improve.
You can improve your credit score after graduating a debt settlement program by re-establishing new credit. Here are steps on how to improve your credit score.
Debt settlement company scams
Debt settlement scams do exist, just like in any industry. You have to be careful.
How to avoid debt settlement scam companies?
You need to check out a company with the Better Business Bureau. Make sure the company has a small volume of complaints and make sure that they’ve all been resolved. Golden Financial Services has an A+ BBB rating. (click to verify)
Check if a debt settlement negotiation company has any type of certifications. At Golden Financial Services were members of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). (click to verify)
Any company can post any type of credential on their website, but if you don’t verify their membership or credential with the actual website that they’re saying they have a membership or certification with then you’ll never really know the truth and it could be a scam. Debt arbitration companies that are reputable are members of the IAPDA. This organization is specifically for debt settlement companies.
Debt settlement company fees
15%-30% of the total debt enrolled in a debt negotiation program is what most debt settlement companies charge. Fees are always included in a settlement program. Debt negotiation programs can only legally charge fees after a debt is settled and results are achieved.
Beware of companies offering to settle a debt for an up-front fee, it’s illegal.
Debt settlement company disclosures
Since your creditors are not being paid on a monthly basis there are potential downsides that can occur. You can be taken to court by your creditors. A reputable debt settlement company will settle a credit card debt prior to the court date, keeping you out of court. The best companies that settle debt will even include FDCPA protection.
When a debt is settled for less than the full balance owed, your savings could be construed as extra income. And as we all know, extra income equates to more taxes. However, there are ways to show the IRS that a forgiven debt was not income and due to you being insolvent your tax penalty and liability could be excused.
Consumers are usually struggling financially when they need to join in this type of program. Settlement programs are a guaranteed way to resolve your unsecured debt. Settlement programs are not always completed by clients. Some clients may not be able to finish the plan for various reasons, including their inability to afford the payments because they lost their income.
Keep in mind, your creditors don’t need to settle a debt for less than the full balance owed.
For the complete set of disclosures visit here.
Why do creditors settle a debt for less than the full balance owed?
- Settling a credit card debt for less than the full balance owed is mutually beneficial for you and your creditor. The alternative would be for you to file bankruptcy where creditors won’t get paid.
- A debt settlement for less than the full balance owed gives a debt collection company the opportunity to collect a lump sum payment in one big payment, and creditors often don’t turn down a lump sum chunk of cash!
What is FDCPA protection?
Debt negotiation companies are familiar with debt collection laws like the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
If your creditors violate this law, debt negotiators will use these violations as leverage.
Debt settlement negotiators can take the documented proof that your consumer rights were violated by that debt collection company and present this information to them – then offering a settlement in exchange for considering the matter resolved.