Certified & Accredited Debt Relief Services
If you’re struggling with mountains of debt, paying high-interest rates or getting harassing phone calls from collection agencies — it’s time to consider debt relief services. IAPDA Certified Debt Relief Professionals are available to assist you — Just Call Golden Financial Services For Your Free Debt Relief Consultation Now at (866) 376-9846.
At Golden Financial Services, we understand that paying off your debt can be an overwhelming process and can sometimes feel like you’re not making any progress. That is why we want to provide you with all the resources and information necessary to make the best decisions regarding your financial future.
Debt relief solutions at Golden Financial Services — allow you to become debt-free in a reasonable time-frame — and manage your debt through one easy and affordable monthly payment.
- Specializing in debt settlement and debt relief solutions since 2004.
- Some debt relief programs come with a Money Back Guarantee.
- We will maximize your savings so you can become debt free fast.
- Only pay if results are achieved.
- IAPDA Accredited and Certified.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rated (Verify at BBB.org)
APPLY ONLINE; OR — CALL (866) 376-9846 FOR A DEBT RELIEF PROGRAM QUOTE.
What type of debt is eligible for a debt relief program?
If you have unsecured debt, you can benefit from Golden Financial Services’ debt relief programs. Unsecured debts; are loans that are not backed by an underlying asset.
The most common types of unsecured debt that qualify for Debt Relief Programs at Golden Financial Services.
- Credit card bills
- Store and gas card bills
- Medical bills
- Utility bills
- Private Student Loans
- Unsecured personal loans
Secured debt, such as mortgages and car loans, cannot be included or settled in a debt relief program offered by Golden Financial Services.
Avoid bankruptcy with a debt relief program
When you enroll in a debt relief program — you avoid bankruptcy by resolving your debt through either debt consolidation, debt negotiation or debt settlement. Bankruptcy should be a last resort option.
Debt Settlement for Debt Relief
A debt settlement service can reduce your unsecured debt balances — down to a fraction of what’s owed. As a client, we make it simple for you to manage your payments. You will only have to pay one monthly payment.
Your monthly payments accumulate in a trust account, and only when there is enough money available, and the creditor agrees to a reduced payoff, will we notify you that it’s time to settle.
One reduced lump sum payment will then be released from your account — and paid directly to the creditor — resulting in a “zero dollar balance” — reported as “settled in full” and sometimes removed from your credit report entirely.
You can speed up a debt settlement program by putting extra funds into your debt settlement trust account, on top of your scheduled payments. There are no pre-payment penalties of any kind. Just notify your case manager that you have extra money to put towards the program and deposit the funds. Our negotiators will then pick up the pace and get aggressive with negotiations.
You have total control over your program — we just do the fun part — dealing with your creditors and getting your debt reduced! Learn more about debt settlement next.
Debt Validation for Debt Relief
Some consumers will qualify for a program called debt validation. With debt validation; a third-party debt collection company is forced to prove if an alleged debt is verifiable and a legally collectible debt — if not, you may not have to pay it!
The debt is “disputed, ” and the debt collection companies are now forced to prove;
— they have the accurate accounting
— they are reporting accurate information to the credit bureaus
— they are maintaining appropriate licensing to collect on debt
— they are abiding by federal laws including; — the Credit Card Act — Fair Debt Collection Practices Act — Fair Credit Reporting Act — Truth in Lending Act and other laws.
A debt validation program is not saying that you never used a credit card that may have been turned over to a collection agency — the program is designed to make sure the debt collection company is doing everything they are supposed to be doing under federal laws.
How do the Golden Financial Services debt relief programs work?
- A team of case managers will handle all communication with your creditors. Just the point of not having to communicate with creditors can feel like financial freedom!
- You will be responsible for only one affordable monthly payment to anyone of our debt relief programs.
- With a debt settlement program, your debt will be settled at a significantly reduced amount than the principle.
- If you require a debt management program, Golden Financial Services can refer you to a non-profit debt management company (AKA: Credit Card Consolidation or Consumer Credit Counseling) that is “A” Plus BBB rated & accredited. With debt management, consumers will benefit from lower interest rates, reduced monthly payments, and elimination of excessive fees.
How does debt consolidation work?
Debt consolidation is a loan to pay off other debt. The point of debt consolidation is to eliminate high-interest accounts.
Apply for a low-interest loan.
Once approved — use the low-interest loan to pay off your high-interest accounts — leaving you with one low-interest loan to pay back.
What about using a home equity line of credit to pay off credit card debt?
If you have equity in your home, using a home equity line of credit to pay off high-interest accounts would be your best option in most cases — due to the interest rate usually being the lowest on a home equity line of credit compared to other types of loans.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with Golden Financial Services to learn about your debt relief and debt consolidation options.
Golden Financial Services offers an array of debt relief services to ensure you are put in the right plan to fit your circumstances and your goals.
Can a debt relief service eliminate credit card debt?
In fact; credit cards qualify on all of our debt relief programs.
There are some restrictions.
Generally speaking — if you have more than $7,500 in credit card debt, we can get you approved for one of our credit card debt relief programs.
To learn more about our services and to find out what debt relief options you qualify for, including consumer credit counseling, debt validation, debt settlement solutions and debt settlement negotiation, call Golden Financial Services at 866-376-9846.
Our mission is to provide you with all of the information necessary for you to fully understand the benefits and risks associated with each debt relief option.
We firmly believe that an educated consumer is far less likely to find themselves back in debt and that is why we offer free consultations, videos, and other educational materials to instill the fundamentals of finance.
Credit Card Debt Relief Services Disclosures & Possible Negative Consequences:
During your free consultation, the differences in each debt relief program will be explained in detail. It is important for consumers to understand these differences.
- With debt settlement services your creditors will not get paid on a monthly basis, but rather in lump sum payments at the time when settlements occur.
- Late fees and interest could occur, increasing your balances while enrolled in a debt negotiation or settlement program. However, at the time of a settlement, the interest and late fees are included in the final negotiated settlement, leaving you with a zero-dollar balance once the settlement is funded.
- Your credit score will most likely be negatively impacted while enrolled in a debt settlement program.
- Debt relief programs do include fees.
- When settlements occur, the savings could be reported as income while enrolled in a debt settlement/negotiation program. If this happens, past client’s will fill out the #982 IRS form to show that they are insolvent.
- Creditors can sue a person while enrolled in a debt settlement program.