Best Michigan Debt Relief Programs (for 2019)
If you are only paying minimum payments on credit cards, you need debt relief. Michigan, Illinois, and Arizona residents have five debt relief options to pick from in 2019. So if you’re buried in debt, Michigan’s a good place to live. You have debt consolidation, debt settlement, debt validation, student loan relief, and consumer credit counseling to pick from.
Depending on how much relief you need and your current financial situation will determine what plan is best for you. Let’s run through a few scenarios:
Can’t afford to pay minimum payments any longer? Michigan debt settlement and validation programs will offer you a single monthly payment that can be much lower than when paying minimum payments. All debt and credit problems can be behind you within around three years.
Is your credit score above 730? You could definitely qualify for a low-interest debt consolidation loan which can be used to pay off all of your existing debt. Michigan credit unions are known to offer the lowest interest rates on loans. Just make sure the interest rate on the new loan is lower than the average interest rate on your existing debts (and don’t forget to add in all of the loan’s related fees, including origination fees).
Compare Michigan Debt Relief Programs (Try Debt Calculator)
Over $5,000 in Unsecured Debt? Apply for Michigan Debt Relief
You have multiple Michigan debt relief, settlement and consolidation programs to turn to as of 2019. And the top-rated debt consolidation programs in Michigan are all accessible through Golden Financial Services.
The process is very simple for residents of Michigan to start.
- Start off with a free consultation from an IAPDA certified debt counselor. Just call (866) 376-9846. The counselor will ask you a series of questions and get you a free credit report.
- Your credit report will then get run through Golden Financial’s debt relief software and within 60-seconds all of the Michigan debt relief programs that you qualify for will appear.
- The debt counselor will go through each debt relief option that you’re eligible for, reviewing how much you can save on each plan, how fast you can become debt free, along with the pros and cons of each plan.
- You get the power to make a choice based on what suits you best at GoldenFS.org. You can choose an affordable monthly payment and how fast you want to become debt free.
- You will be sent an agreement via email, where you can electronically get approved within minutes.
- Your last step is to do a compliance call with a Michigan debt relief program manager to ensure you understand how the program works and following that call, you’ll get approved and locked into one low monthly payment. It’s that easy.
Best Michigan Debt Relief, Settlement and Consolidation Company
Golden Financial Services offers the best Michigan debt relief plans all integrated into its state of the art software, making it easy for consumers.
- #1 Rated Debt Relief Company in 2019, According to Trusted Company Reviews
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau, Since 2004
- Certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA)
- Debt relief programs in Michigan include a money back guarantee and credit restoration
Michigan Debt Statistics
The city of Detroit, Michigan, filed for Chapter 9 bankruptcy — the largest municipal bankruptcy filing in the U.S. history by debt, estimated at $18-$20 billion.
Michigan is being dragged down by debt. Michigan’s public schools — racking up over 20-billion dollars in debt as of 2017.
What’s going to happen when our young students need new school computers and technology?
Pennsylvania, New York, and Michigan have amongst the highest student loan debt per capita in the nation. The average student in Michigan; graduates with roughly $30,000 in student loan debt, as of 2017.
Michigan students are often left jobless after college, and with loads of debt.
Is that fair?
Want the good news?
The state of Michigan is in trouble when it comes to their finances. The good news is;– YOU have debt relief options. You can improve your finances.
Do you want a solution to debt?
Do you want to save money?
These seem like silly questions; but often people want the help, they just don’t know how to get it.
We can help you to resolve your debt problems. Golden Financial Services has a 13-year track record of providing proven Michigan debt relief programs.
Our specialists can provide you information on Michigan debt relief programs to resolve credit card debts, student loan debts and just about any unsecured debt out there.
To call the Golden Financial Services Michigan debt relief hotline, call 866-376-9846.
We can help you get an affordable monthly payment.
And we can help you to put an end to creditors harassing you.
Debt Consolidation Michigan Programs
Searching for the top debt consolidation company in Michigan? The truth is, start with a local credit union near you. Debt relief companies can’t offer you a low-interest loan, but your bank may be able to. Typically, you need a high credit score (above 730) to qualify for a low-interest loan. Debt consolidation is a loan.
You can pay off both secured and unsecured debt with a debt consolidation loan, making it an attractive option.
Is your credit score less than 730?
You could qualify for Michigan debt relief and settlement programs. These plans allow bad credit. And, both of these debt relief programs in Michigan will save you much more than a loan. With debt settlement, you only pay around 75% of your total debt, including fees. With debt validation, you only pay around 45% of your total debt, including all costs.
Student Loan Relief in Michigan
Michigan student loan consolidation plans can reduce and combine your student loan payments. Golden Financial Services can help you get approved for a federal student loan consolidation loan through StudentLoans.Gov.
- Plus; old defaulted student loans can be paid off in full
- High-interest rates can be absorbed in the consolidation loan
- You can choose a very low monthly payment (as low as zero dollars $50 or less per month)
To learn more about Michigan debt consolidation contact Golden Financial Services, a company that is rated highly with the Better Business Bureau. CALL 1-866-376-9846 NOW.
Credit Card Debt Relief and Debt Settlement Michigan Programs
Golden Financial Services can provide you information on disputing a debt, also known as debt validation — an especially useful option if third-party debt collection companies are harassing you.
Before settling a debt collection account, make sure the creditors can prove that it’s a valid debt. They must produce certain documents and accurate information after you request it. Often; they stop collection on a debt because they cannot provide the legally required information and documents being requested. See real client examples of debt validation here.
If a debt collection company does validate your debt as “legally collectible,” your next option could be debt settlement. With debt settlement, you can pay a significant amount less than your balance owed.
Michigan debt settlement programs have been saving consumers thousand’s and thousand’s of dollars, for decades now. To a debt collection company, getting a portion of the balance owed is still hugely profitable. Ask our debt experts why creditors are willing to settle. Educate yourself on Michigan debt relief information. Education is power.
Call 1-866-376-9846. We look forward to helping you find the right Michigan debt relief program to fit your needs and goals.
Michigan Capitol Confidental, https://www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/16572
Golden Financial Services, https://Goldenfs.org