Pennsylvania Debt Relief Since 2004
Benefits that Pennsylvania consumers may receive after getting approved on this debt relief program include:
- Reduced balances on credit card debt, medical bills, personal loans and any unsecured debt
- One comfortable payment each month
- See the light at the end of the tunnel. Know how many payments are left, and how much you will pay in total
- Resolve debt in 2-3 years on average
What do most Pennsylvania consumers do for Debt Relief?
In Pennsylvania, if you have debt, relief programs are available that include credit card debt negotiation, relief & consolidation services.
Did you know that Pennsylvania is rated #8 regarding states that have the best financial health? The average debt for a Pennsylvania consumer is only $39,100, where the average debt per consumer in the United States as a whole is $47,500. Pennsylvania consumers have eighteen percent less debt than the rest of the country. Pennsylvania consumers have a higher amount of student loan debt than the United States average, but less of every other kind of debt. I guess that makes a lot of sense because if you are getting a college education, then you are likely to have smarter financial habits.
Let us help you to be amongst the other Pennsylvanians who are debt-free! Call 866-376-9846 now!
Option One & Two:
Pennsylvania Debt negotiation, also known as debt settlement services or debt validation:
Debt settlement services can allow you to pay off your unsecured debt in anywhere from 2-3 years on average and pay a significant amount less than the total owed on each account. This program is for the person that has a hardship and cannot stay current on their accounts any longer. Once you stop paying on your credit card accounts and join this program, we will make sure all of your creditors are immediately contacted and alerted that you are in the program. We will either set you up with a highly rated law firm in your state and near your residence or if you would prefer we can assist you on our non-attorney debt relief program, called debt validation, that even comes with a 100% guarantee.
On a debt validation program, if you come to us with third-party debt collection accounts, we will usually start by forcing your third-party debt collectors to prove they’re abiding by all of the federal laws including the Credit Card Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Truth in Lending Act.
If we find out they are violating your rights, or if they can’t prove they’re abiding by all of the federal laws, your debt may become uncollectible. An uncollectible debt is one that you don’t have to pay. We then have credit restoration options, where we can refer you to a licensed A+ BBB rated credit repair company upon finishing with having your debt proven to be uncollectible.
If your creditors and third-party debt collectors are abiding by the federal laws, we may then negotiate a settlement on your accounts where you could end up paying back a significant amount less than the full amount owed on each account. On average you will pay back around 60% of your debt if we settle it, and this includes all fees. If we prove the debt to be uncollectible, then you will pay even less money.
All of this is done while you have only one small monthly payment to worry about. If you are current on your accounts when joining this type of debt negotiation program, then your credit score will most likely go down, but you can rebuild your credit score upon graduation from the program.
Your creditors are not paid monthly but are paid in one lump sum payment when enough money accumulates in your trust account, with debt settlement services. You make one payment each month into your trust account, when enough money accumulates to pay your creditor at the reduced amount, you must then authorize the payment and each creditor gets paid off one by one.
Here at Golden Financial Services, Pennsylvania consumers can call 866-376-9846 and get a free debt negotiation quote!
Pennsylvania Consumer Credit Counseling, also know as bad credit debt consolidation programs could reduce your interest rates down to 8% on average. With this type of program, you make one single consolidated payment each month.
You will pay the full amount back, but less interest, after getting approved for a Pennsylvania non-profit consumer credit counseling program. Most consumers prefer a hardship program because they are looking to save the most money, but consumer credit counseling is a good option if you feel secure about staying current on your accounts, and if you can, of course, afford it.
Not all creditors will work with a non-profit consumer credit counseling company. Always make sure to ask the company what lenders are willing to reduce the interest rates, and which ones are not. Sometimes a less reputable company will fail to tell their clients what creditors didn’t agree to reduce the interest rates, so make sure to ask this detail.
Who We Are
- Golden Financial Services has been assisting consumers in Pennsylvania since 2004 with debt relief programs
- Voted #1 debt relief company in the United States by Financial Product Reviews & A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Our program includes 24/7 online account tracking, monthly updates, award-winning national customer service department
Call us 866-376-9846
We strive to serve our customers with outstanding service. Our goal is to get you out of debt, but we also want to make you feel comfortable every step of the way. We teach you about the ups and downs of the program, what to do when certain situations occur and what to watch out for ensuring that your rights are not being violated by debt collectors. In the welcoming package, we will provide you educational material and information on debt collector laws, and we will also go over all of this information during the welcoming aboard phone call that you will get upon being approved for the program.
We are proactive. We know what could go wrong, and we make you aware of possible side effects. We prepare you ahead of time on how to deal with any potential issues that could arise during the program, to ensure that you are successful and ultimately become debt-free.
Do you have any of these fears holding you back from joining a debt relief program?
– Afraid of paying high fees and not getting performance? Our performance fee is already included in your payment on the debt settlement program, not extra, and we only earn it when your debt is resolved. This ensures we only get paid, with success.
– Are you afraid that there is no guarantee on this type of program? Ask and we will give you a 100% Money Back Guarantee on one of our debt relief programs. We have programs that include either an attorney and legal protection, or no attorney but with a 100% written guarantee.
– What if I get sued? My credit card company may sue me, right? On average less than 3% of the credit card companies will sue our clients after we started working on their cases, and if they ever did decide to appeal we would settle with the debt collector before the court case, keeping your out of the courtroom.
As long as you send over the summons right away, we will handle settling the account prior to the court date, or we will refer you over to a partner attorney who can assist with your summons or lawsuit, and we will either refund you or lower your payment in order for you to be able to pay your settlement on the summons account. Even if you are not a client yet and reading this page for the first time, and you were just recently sued on a credit card debt, contact us for assistance and we can settle that account so that you don’t have to go to court in most cases.
– You get to rest assured knowing that our company is A+ rated with the BBB and has NO unresolved complaints in Pennsylvania for debt relief.
– Your credit will be negatively affected when you stop paying on your accounts. However after your debt is settled and paid you will be ready to rebuild your credit score, and you won’t have any more debt holding you back! You will be fully educated on credit, and we will teach you how to rebuild your credit score.
– Are you afraid that the company you are contacting will only offer you the program that they have available, and then giving you a biased presentation and just trying to sell you on their product? Debt settlement, consumer credit counseling, and debt validation services are all different programs, and potential clients can pick on their own which option they want to sign up for when contacting Golden Financial Services. We try to present all debt relief options for consumers, to best serve Pennsylvanians. Not one program is right for everyone. When contacting Golden Financial Services, an experienced debt specialist will evaluate and review each option, helping you to determine what the best program for you will be. We have aligned ourselves with different attorneys and highly rated company’s all across the United States, ensuring that no matter what option you decide on, you’re in great hands. There are times where we may service your account here at the central office, and there are times where we will set you up with one of our highly rated attorney partners or non-attorney partner company’s around the United States, ensuring that you get the best service possible.
Learn about debt relief programs in other states:
National hardship debt relief program, Arizona debt relief, California debt relief, Florida Debt Relief, Maryland Debt Relief, New York Debt Relief, Georgia Debt Relief, Texas Debt Relief, San Diego Debt Relief and Wisconsin Debt Relief.