Debt Settlement – San Diego
The San Diego debt Settlement program gives you one low monthly payment to take care of all unsecured debts. The negotiators work to reduce each of your balances by around 50%, before fees, and sometimes even lower. A typical debt settlement program requires the client to make monthly payments into a savings account (Trust Account) where the funds accumulate each month. When a sufficient amount is available to offer, as a one-time lump sum payment to one of the creditors, negotiations start. If the creditor and our client "mutually agree" to the reduced settlement offer, written confirmation is given to our client from the creditor, and the funds are immediately released and paid directly to the creditor.
In all cases, once the creditor agrees to the reduced amount (settlement amount) and confirms this in writing - the funds will get paid directly to the debt collection company from the client’s savings account, and the balance will reflect as "zero dollars owed."
- Pay less than the full balance owed
- Debt-free within 24-42 months on average
- Get one single and affordable monthly payment
- Potential creditor harassment
- Results may vary
- Negative impact on credit
Debt Consolidation – San Diego
Debt Consolidation (synonyms: debt consolidation loan, credit card consolidation and consolidated loan) – refers to a loan that is used to pay existing debt – then leaving the borrower with a single loan to pay back.
In most cases, these loans are used to pay off high-interest accounts – leaving the borrower with a single low-interest loan to pay back within a shortened time-frame. Golden Financial Services is California's top debt relief company, is A+ rated by the BBB & Accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
If you live in San Diego, debt relief and financial freedom are only a single phone call away; Talk to a debt consultant (866) 376-9846
- No adverse impact on credit
- Flexible terms
- Have a single payment each month
- Federal student loans qualify
- Must pay entire loan amount back with interest
- May not see a reduction in the monthly payment
- Some debt consolidation companies charge high fees
Bankruptcy – San Diego
Bankruptcy (synonyms: Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 9 bankruptcy, Chapter 12 bankruptcy and Chapter 15 bankruptcy) – consumer bankruptcy refers to when a debtor files a petition with the bankruptcy courts.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is used to discard a person’s debts in exchange for the attorney and court fees. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is used to reorganize debt payments to be more affordable based on a person’s disposable income and determined by the court-appointed judge.
- Creditor harassment must stop
- Debts could be wiped away (Chapter 7)
- Entire process takes six months or less
- A small percentage of bankruptcy applicants will qualify for Chapter 7
- Long-term adverse effect on credit (7+ Years) – for all bankruptcies
- Shows up on public records
- Could prevent a person from financing a new car, renting an apartment, refinancing their home and even getting a job
- Monthly payments for around five years on average (Chapter 13)
Debt Validation – San Diego
Debt Validation – (synonyms: debt dispute, debt defense, and debt verification) – under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Credit Card Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act – a consumer has the right to challenge or dispute an alleged debt and request written verification and validation of it from the debt collector.
Any law firm or third-party debt collection company must abide by these rules and provide the necessary documentation and accurate information to validate, verify and prove the validity of an alleged debt – and if they cannot the debt may become legally uncollectible. A legally uncollectible debt is one that you don't have to pay, and it cannot legally be reported to the credit reporting agencies.
- Can be the least expensive option
- Disputes accounts that may not be legally collectible
- Uses consumer laws to deal with unverifiable debts
- Not all accounts will be eligible
- Accounts must be with a third-party debt collection company before disputing
- Potential creditor harassment could occur up to the time a debt is disputed
We look forward to explaining your debt relief options
to you – and helping you to become debt free. Call 1-866-376-9846 to Speak to a Debt Expert at the Golden Financial Services San Diego Debt Relief Office. Address: 600 Palm Ave #221, Imperial Beach,
CA, 91932. Local: (858) 605-6196 Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM– 9 PM