National Debt Relief Sales Career
Golden Financial Services (GFS) provides a gratifying and unified culture, full of rewards and recognition for employees all across the nation. You must have “a professional home office” in place (as this is a work at home job).
This industry is booming as of 2020. People need reputable debt relief services more than ever before.
Student loans and medical debt are both growing at an astronomical rate. Credit card debt is at an all-time high, reaching $1.07 trillion.
Earn between $6,500 to $10,000 per month (on average) within only 18-months of working at the company.
Benefits & Credentials
Get paid training, retirement benefits, paid days off, have a personal assistant helping dial your leads and work at a nationally recognized debt relief company that just made the list at Inc.com for the Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation.
GFS is also A+ Better Business Bureau rated.
What’s Different About GFS?
Unlike the typical debt settlement or consumer credit counseling jobs available, working at GFS allows you to offer multiple options for debt relief. Consumers can choose from debt settlement, student loan consolidation, and debt validation programs. From New York to California, Missouri to Arkansas, our statewide programs are rated #1 according to consumer reviews.
Complete Golden Financial’s credit card debt relief product training and be ready to start closing deals within 3-6 weeks. (depending on your experience)
Get paid training by an IAPDA certified expert.
How to Start?
To apply for the job, email:
(please do not call about this job, as our counselors are busy assisting consumers)
Is this a full-time sales job?
Yes, this is a full-time job.
Our employees often come in early and stay late, in order to accommodate to the consumer’s busy schedule.
If you’re looking to maximize your earnings, you can even work on Saturdays.
To apply for the job email:
How Much Does the Debt Counselor Job Pay?
The average pay that debt counselors at GFS earn is between $60,000 – $100,000 per year. After you get hired you are paid a minimum hourly amount during the training period, but within 3-6 months your commissions will exceed that hourly amount.
You will get paid a commission of 1.5% of the total debt enrolled per client (not counting bonuses), paid over the first three months of each client’s program.
As a Debt Counselor, What is My Job?
Counselors at GFS teach consumers about their debt relief options.
If a consumer qualifies for a debt relief program, a debt counselor will enroll them into the appropriate plan.
The two best options available include an attorney-based debt settlement program and debt validation.
How do people find Golden Financial?
Consumers find GFS online after searching for debt relief related phrases, like after Googling “Credit card debt consolidation” or “California / NY debt relief programs”.
One of your first steps will be to retrieve a free credit report for the consumer.
You can then import their creditors into our state-of-the-art software and see what options each prospect qualifies for.
What is the average commission earned?
The average debt amount enrolled in the program as of 2020, is $31,488.12. Therefore, the average commission earned for a debt counselor is $472.32 per deal.
How long does it take to enroll a client?
On average, it takes 1.5 hours (in total) to qualify and enroll a client into the appropriate program.
Our best debt counselors agents enroll two to four clients per day.
This is a work-at-home job
You must have a professional home office, with no distractions. Your home office must have a fast internet connection, as our counselors work from an internet-based phone and online software.
Email us a copy of your resume, but more importantly, tell us about your past experience and goals in a personalized email. (Email us at Jobs@GoldenFS.org)
-what we are looking for:
- Applicants with 2-4 years of experience in sales or account management in a rapidly changing financial services related company
- Applicants with incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants who can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Applicants with emotional intelligence who can empathize with customers
- The type of person that realizes feedback is a gift, and who wants to hear constructive criticism that makes them better
- Applicants that know how to stay organized and that are computer savvy (being able to scan your program guidelines with ease when qualifying leads, quickly navigate from your lead management CRM into your credit software to pull a credit report, then importing the data into the appropriate program software, having a reliable calendar to ensure you’re always on time for appointments)
- Speech, debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Applicants from the financial services and insurance industry
- free gym membership
- retirement benefits including a Sep-IRA
- have the luxury of working from home
- enjoy time off (as part of the prize, for monthly team bonuses)
What’s different about Golden Financial Services, over National Debt Relief or Freedom Debt Relief Jobs?
- Most debt relief programs lead to about 50% of clients canceling from the program at some point or another, and sales agents getting slammed with clients calling and complaining. 85% or more of our clients make it through the program successfully. Our employees don’t have to deal with upset clients on a daily basis. Don’t take our word for it though, go onto Google and do your own research. Search on Google for some of Golden Financial’s staff members; “Rick Sorrentino (Sales Executive)”, Wes Hendrickson (manager)”, “Paul Paquin (CEO)”, and see what clients have to say! You will notice our staff all have a positive reputation on Google. This is important to us. You may find a few complaints from close to a decade ago but you won’t find many from the last five or so years because they don’t exist.
- We offer more than one program, so clients can truly get enrolled in the best plan based on their specific needs and goals, where our competitors only offer one specific program. Our unique program infrastructure allows us to offer only the best debt relief programs in the nation, and we continue to evolve over time.
- No other debt relief company offers credit repair and a money-back guarantee inside their programs. We’ve partnered with the top debt relief companies across the nation integrating their programs into Golden Financial Services, allowing us to now offer the best options on the market.
- One of our debt relief programs includes credit restoration with a money-back guarantee. Clients are issued an installment loan on their credit for the purpose of establishing a new and positive payment history, which no other company offers! This type of debt relief innovation is unheard of, it’s the new wave of debt relief programs!
What Account Executives Love Most About Working at Golden Financial Services?
When we asked this question to our account executives — here were a few of their answers:
- “A comfortable working environment that allows for a stable income with room for growth”
- “The opportunity to help people that are struggling financially”
- “The gratification of being able to bring real-life solutions to people that are financially stressed and often hurting from life events, while working in a culture inspired by a team of people with a common vision”
- “Defending consumers from the abusive practices of the banks and financial institutions really brings “Peter Pan-like” satisfaction especially after being a victim of their practices”
- “I love being able to work at home. I get to work more hours not having to drive in San Diego traffic every day!”
- “If you’re looking for the workplace where your co-workers will ALWAYS encourage, motivate, and inspire you to be your very best you can be every day, look no further… It’s us GFS!”
- “Everything is just top-notch, clients get the best service … sales executives get the best technology, from being able to text consumers, easily navigate from one software to another as it’s all integrated, click to dial … awesome leads, multiple options, honest people with strong ethics and morals, and I could go on and on here…Our CEO is so down to earth, always striving to learn more and get ahead of competitors, but more importantly, he cares so much about each of us, always paying close attention to what we need to be happy and how we can earn more income, providing solutions to our problems, promoting health and fitness by offering free gym memberships, always offering to buy us new equipment…”
Level of Education Required
You must be a high-school graduate, but no college degree is necessary. You don’t need to have experience in the debt relief industry either, in fact, we prefer hiring applicants that have no experience in the debt relief industry. The most successful sales executives come from the insurance industry and have had past jobs where they’ve conducted door-to-door sales.
We will run your credit to check for collection accounts, bankruptcy, judgments and any type of adverse credit. You can be rejected for employment due to these matters in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
You will have to pass a background check. You can be rejected as an employee due to a misdemeanor or felony charge showing up. Traffic violations like speeding or parking tickets can be overlooked.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage women and all nationalities to apply, however you must be fully proficient in the English Language.
Email us a copy of your resume, but more importantly tell us about you, and your past experience and goals. (Email us at Jobs@GoldenFS.org)
A Simplified Employee Pension Individual Retirement Arrangement (SEP-IRA) is a variation of the Individual Retirement Account used in the United States.
If the owner of the company pays himself 15%, you get paid the same 15%. You don’t have to match either! This money doesn’t come out of your check, it’s additional to your check. There are restrictions with the SEP-IRA, such as you must work for the company for a certain time period before you are eligible.