Debt Consolidation Loans – Missouri
Whether you live in St. Louis or Kansas City, Missouri debt relief and consolidation programs can help you escape high credit cards, unsecured bank and finance company loans, medical bills and just about any type of unsecured debt. Just keep in mind, a debt relief program is not a loan.
If you are searching for a debt consolidation loan, Missouri credit unions offer the lowest interest rates on loans. To qualify for a low-interest debt consolidation loan in Missouri, credit scores must be around 710 or higher and credit card balances need to be less than 50% of the credit limit. Lenders will approve you for a loan to consolidate debt even if your credit score is under 700, but be careful that it’s not a high-interest loan with upfront fees. Many online lenders will offer subprime loans which include high fees and rates, which you want to avoid at all costs.
You don’t need a minimum credit score to qualify for debt settlement. Missouri residents do need to have above $7,500 in unsecured debt to qualify for any of Golden Financial’s programs, but no minimum credit score.
Try this debt calculator to compare Missouri Debt Relief Programs – Versus – Paying Minimum Payments on Your Own
Missouri Debt Statistics for 2020:
The average credit card balance for a consumer in Missouri is only $5,897. Just to put that number into perspective, Alaska’s average credit card debt is $8,515, New Jersey’s is $7,151 and New York’s average is $6,671.
Do you owe more than t$7,500 in unsecured debt?
If you owe above $7,500 in unsecured bills, including credit cards, unsecured loans, medical bills, and even collection accounts, you would qualify for Missouri debt relief programs.
Missouri Debt Relief Programs Include:
- Quick-relief by immediately lowering monthly payments.
- Reduce interest rates or balances, depending on the program you choose.
- Debt-free within 2-5 years (2-3 years with debt settlement & 4-5 years with consumer credit counseling and debt consolidation)
- All Debt Relief Programs in Missouri Give You- “One simplified and affordable monthly Monthly Payment”
The state of Missouri is deep in debt and can’t afford to get out. Missouri only has $8.3 billion of assets available to pay bills totaling $16.2 billion. At Golden Financial Services we are determined to help improve the economy in Missouri.
Talk to an IAPDA Certified Counselor for Help Now Toll-Free (573)-545-0030.
Best Missouri Debt Relief, Settlement, and Consolidation Company
In 2019, Golden Financial Services was the #1 Rated Debt Relief Company by Trusted Company Reviews (click to verify).
What makes Golden Financial Services the top-rated debt relief company in Missouri?
- Golden Financial Services offers debt settlement and negotiation services, debt validation programs, and debt consolidation. Other debt relief companies in Missouri, such as Freedom Debt Relief and National Debt Relief, only offer one program.
- Missouri residents are entitled to getting a free consultation with an IAPDA certified debt counselor that specializes in Missouri debt relief services.
- Golden Financial Services is the only company in the state that has more than 10-years in business and that maintains zero Better Business Bureau complaints.
- No other company offers debt relief programs that come with a “written guarantee” and “credit restoration”.
What are my best options for debt relief in Missouri?
Here is an infographic that illustrates all of the benefits and downsides of each debt relief program in Missouri.
Share this Image On Your Site
Debt Settlement Missouri
Debt settlement services were one of the first debt relief programs in Missouri, but over the years these services evolved. Now debt settlement is one of the last options that you want to consider. Debt settlement can save a person the most money, compared to any other program, but also comes with the worst effect on credit scores.
Debt Consolidation Missouri
Missouri debt consolidation services are perfect IF you have a high credit score and sufficient income, but for consumers experiencing a financial hardship debt consolidation is not a viable option.
Student Loan Relief in Missouri
We can consolidate your federal student loans and either offer debt validation or debt negotiation for your private loans.
If you have over $100,000 in debt and multiple lawsuits, and your wages are about to be garnished, maybe you should consider bankruptcy, but 99% of the time at Golden Financial Services we can help you to AVOID BANKRUPTCY.
To make life easier, talk to an IAPDA Certified Debt Relief Counselor. It’s FREE! Missouri debt relief, consolidation, and debt settlement programs can all be explained in a matter of minutes.