A debt settlement program, also known as debt negotiation, is one of the debt settlement solutions preferred by most consumers as it’s one of the quickest ways to get out of debt while saving the most money. With a debt settlement program, your debt will be reduced down to a fraction of what you currently owe through debt negotiation. Debt settlement services are custom built to best meet the needs of the consumer depending on their financial situation and the level of debt they are in. Golden Financial Services will work with you to find the most cost-effective and affordable debt settlement program to fit your financial needs.
Call 1-866-376-9846 for a free consultation or fill out the simple contact form below to get started.
Golden Financial Services works hand in hand with trusted partners that specialize in debt settlement solutions. Our partners’ proven means of debt settlement negotiation have been tested and developed over years of experience and over the past six months alone have successfully dealt with 96 million dollars in debt. They have formed relationships with creditors and financial institutions allowing them to significantly reduce your total unsecured debt.
Debt settlement programs are offered to those who are unable to continue making payment under the original terms. If you are suffering from a financial hardship or find that you can’t keep making credit card payments or debt payments, you may be eligible for a debt settlement program. Your negotiator will come to a settlement with creditors for a new, more affordable monthly payment. Creditors are willing to come to a settlement on your debt in order to avoid a lengthy collection process or losing repayment altogether due to bankruptcy.
Debt Settlement Services
What type of debt can be settled in a debt relief program?
A debt settlement program can help you pay off unsecured debt, including credit card debt, store and gas card bills, medical bills, utility bills, and personal loans. You cannot settle secured debt such as home mortgages and car loans in a debt settlement program.
What are the benefits of a debt settlement?
- Your creditors will not be paid on a monthly basis. However we set your program up so that you are only responsible for paying one monthly payment. This eliminates the stress of dealing with multiple creditors. As money accumulates we can then settle one creditor at a time, until you are debt free.
- Golden Financial Services will deal directly with the creditors so you will avoid having to deal with them on your own.
- When you enroll in a debt relief program with Golden Financial Services you will be matched with a state attorney in the event that any legal issues should arise. Clients will not need to worry about lawsuits, as legal defense is a service that we provide.
- By settling your debt, you avoid having to file for bankruptcy.
What can you expect from a debt settlement program?
In addition to Golden Financial Services negotiating and settling clients’ debt, and matching them with a state attorney, clients also gain access to the following legal services at no extra cost:
- Initial Legal File Review
- Welcome Calls from the Law Firm
- Insolvency Analysis
- State and Federal Compliance Monitoring
- FDCPA Enforcement Program
- Income Analysis
- Asset Preservation Plan
- Monthly Review and Recommendations
- Legal Hotline for Program Related Questions
- General Information Hotline for non-program related questions
- Litigation Circumvention Program
- Document Preparation for response to Filed Complaints
- Reduced fee for actual court representation
Golden Financial Services has been settling debt for over eight years. They maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have zero unresolved customer complaints.
To find out if you quality for our debt settlement service, please contact Golden Financial Services at 1-866-376-9846. Schedule your free consultation with one of our highly skilled debt counselors today!
I got a call from Paul Paquin at Golden FS, and he explained how his company works to solve problems like mine, and he had Ruth Adorno explain what I needed to do to get out of the dilemma I was in through using Golden FS. At this point I found a friendly and well-informed person in Melissa Arguelles, who answered the numerous calls I had to Golden FS and explained the process ever so patiently to me over and over (to a 78 yr old man) during the period of October 2010 thru’ March, 2011. When calls started to come to me from a collection agency at many early and late-day hours, she explained how to handle this situation simply and confidently. What a wonderful day it was for me last week to hear from her that my graduation from the program was completed. I was finished!! Thank you GFS and especially my special Angel, Melissa!
My wife, June, says to thank you for calling back so patiently and treating her in such a friendly manner when she had to take many of your calls when I was not home.”