Debt Settlement ServicesWhat type of debt can be settled in a debt relief program? A debt settlement program can help you pay off unsecured debt, including credit card debt, store and gas card bills, medical bills, utility bills, and personal loans. You cannot settle secured debt such as home mortgages and car loans in a debt settlement program. What are the benefits of a debt settlement?
- Your creditors will not be paid on a monthly basis. However we set your program up so that you are only responsible for paying one monthly payment. This eliminates the stress of dealing with multiple creditors. As money accumulates we can then settle one creditor at a time, until you are debt free.
- Golden Financial Services will deal directly with the creditors so you will avoid having to deal with them on your own.
- When you enroll in a debt relief program with Golden Financial Services you will be matched with a state attorney in the event that any legal issues should arise. Clients will not need to worry about lawsuits, as legal defense is a service that we provide.
- By settling your debt, you avoid having to file for bankruptcy.
- Initial Legal File Review
- Welcome Calls from the Law Firm
- Insolvency Analysis
- State and Federal Compliance Monitoring
- FDCPA Enforcement Program
- Income Analysis
- Asset Preservation Plan
- Monthly Review and Recommendations
- Legal Hotline for Program Related Questions
- General Information Hotline for non-program related questions
- Litigation Circumvention Program
- Document Preparation for response to Filed Complaints
- Reduced fee for actual court representation
I just want to say that you were a very bright part of a pretty dismal situation I just finished last year I had to go through a debt reduction that I got myself into. For all the years I had credit cards I was in the habit of paying my credit card up in thirty days each month so that I had no interest to pay to the hungry creditors...that is until I came into 2010. In 2009 and before that my sons in law (2) lost their jobs and My wife and I helped them out, paying some bills they could no longer handle themselves. I tried to pay back my accounts that were getting deeper into debt and then tried some home-based businesses to build them back. Well, the businesses were hungry for $$ too, and I was told that I should let the businesses pay me back. The only problem was that I didn't get paid back. The home-based businesses didn't pay me back and It wasn't long before I had bills that added up to more than I could handle, and I did not know what to do. I got a call from Paul Paquin at Golden FS, and he explained how his company works to solve problems like mine, and he had Ruth Adorno explain what I needed to do to get out of the dilemma I was in through using Golden FS. At this point I found a friendly and well-informed person in Melissa Arguelles, who answered the numerous calls I had to Golden FS and explained the process ever so patiently to me over and over (to a 78 yr old man) during the period of October 2010 thru' March, 2011. When calls started to come to me from a collection agency at many early and late-day hours, she explained how to handle this situation simply and confidently. What a wonderful day it was for me last week to hear from her that my graduation from the program was completed. I was finished!! Thank you GFS and especially my special Angel, Melissa! My wife, June, says to thank you for calling back so patiently and treating her in such a friendly manner when she had to take many of your calls when I was not home."