- Qualify for a premium career as an IAPDA Certified debt counselor with long-term benefits, in a booming industry.
- Work at Golden Financial Services (GFS), a top-rated company that just made the list for Inc.com 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation.
- Become part of an elite team of specialists that are on a mission to make a difference in America, providing people with a path to financial freedom. Literally, you get paid to help people become debt-free and save money, offering the best credit card relief programs on the market.
- Paid training is included. Training is conducted by industry-leading debt relief experts, including Wesley Hendrickson, CEO-Paul Paquin, and Rick Sorrentino.
Work At Home Debt Counselor Career
This is a work at home position, so you must have a professional home office in place (to be verified by company). You will work with consumers who have applied for debt relief options directly through GFS’s websites (including GoldenFS.org). You will guide them towards a debt relief option that will resolve their debt-related problems.
No Cold Calling
There is no cold calling involved as GFS provides its Debt Counselors with an opportunity to succeed through optimized marketing channels that are geared towards high conversion and ample sales enrollments. GFS is the leader of debt relief companies; so banks, the BBB, TCR, credit counseling companies, debt blogs all across the internet, CardRates.com, BadCredit.org and other reputable organizations refer consumers to GFS for debt relief options.
You will be paid an hourly initially for training, but will be expected to grow your commissions to exceed the hourly pay (within 90 days).
Please Do Not Call About The Job, As Our Debt Specialists Are Busy Assisting Consumers. Applicants that call about the job will automatically get denied for the position.
The Position Consists Of:
- Calling existing leads and answering incoming calls (new leads)
- Qualifying leads at a fast pace, dispositioning each lead accordingly and focussing on assisting the qualified leads in getting approved for the right program
- Navigating between multiple software programs
- Taking live calls and transfers, as caller assistants will be qualifying leads for you. You must be logged in at your queue and ready to take and make calls during business hours (8am-6pm)
- Must maintain a Minimum level of weekly production
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely using Debt Pay Pro customer relationship management software
- Adhere to GFS and Sales department policies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a fast internet connection and reliable computer (and complete home-office)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited university or college but not required
- 4+years of work experience in a consulting role, financial services (or call center environment is a plus)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales experience: demonstrate recent experience and consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue quotas
- Must be punctual and login to work at the start of the day
- Must have a clean background and references will be contacted
- Must have a quiet and professional home office (GFS provides the phone system)
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly bonuses and paid days off
- Pre-Tax Retirement benefits
- Paid Holidays (during training and later by commissions)
- A Paid benefit for a Gym membership (after 6 months of proven success at GFS)
- Made the inc.com 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation (list for 2019)
- A+BBB rated since 2004
- Top-Rated Programs at the 2019 Top 10 Debt Relief Companies by TrustedCompanyReviews.com
- Hundreds of positive reviews on several 3rd party website rating companies.